Hello, fellow Jigidiers! My name is Janine. I am a disabled retiree and my husband and I live in Arizona (USA). I joined Jigidi back in May of 2016 and started creating puzzles in January of 2017. All the information that I include with my puzzles comes from Wikipedia, and all my puzzles are available in other sizes, upon request. Simply state in a comment what size you'd like and I'll get it to you as soon as possible (usually the next day). I love hearing from you so always feel free to leave a comment (constructive, tactful criticism, or correction of misinformation, is welcome and appreciated).
Here are some of the things I love:
1) People (in general) and I truly appreciate their varied personalities, talents, cultures, and beliefs.
2) Flowers (roses in particular).
3) Places (especially tropical - even though I hate humidity).
4) Animals (especially cats - large & small/wild & domestic).
5) Colors (both bright and pastel).
6) A good sense of humor, smiles, and laughter (who doesn't - right?)
7) Making puzzles (of course).
These are my three puzzle galleries:
1.) Jaynine (with "everything under the sun" in it).
2,) SilverButterfly (with flowers and butterflies).
3.) 2MouthE (with birds).
Be safe and well! Have a great puzzle making day!
I joined Jigidi on 10 May 2016 and was last seen on 29 September 2020. I've solved 8812 puzzles (5.5 daily) and put together 712786 pieces (444.4 daily)