1 person = 1 account
If you have more than one account and gasp at the prospect of having to figure out what to do from here – read along.
You can choose one of two options.
- Option a: still public but ‘sealed’ accounts with 1 main account left and full disclosure in the description of all associated accounts.
- Option b: removal of accounts with 1 account left of your choice.
Sealing your excess accounts considers the history and makes sure, that you do not loose puzzles or communication of value to you.
A sealed account means that while you cannot use it for posting, commenting or solving it will remain on Jigidi with all puzzles and communication on the puzzles.
In the description of this account you include:
- That this account is not active.
- The names of all associated accounts.
- A reference to your chosen main and active account.
This ensures transparency and lets your fellow puzzlers know on which account they can reach you going forward.
Removal of accounts
If you wish to remove entirely all but 1 account simply let us know which account, you want to keep, and we’ll make sure to remove the rest of your accounts.
How do we moderate this?
When we come upon Jigidi puzzlers with more than 1 account, we get in touch. We do not expect you all to be on top of this and will enforce it as we go along.