Bookmarked Bookmark Solve this jigsaw puzzle later
ShareShare with your friends
ReportReport as inappropriate
25 pieces
62 solves
Solve puzzle

Thanks for sharing. Here is your html-code:

Why are you reporting this puzzle?

This was supposed to be a bell pull. The designer who was redoing the bedroom suggested doing it horizontally to hang above the bed. Since each tile was square that was no problem. When it was completed she mounted it on velvet and hung it between two white decorative poles over the headboard
Why this advertisement?

Comments

Please sign in to comment. Don't have a profile? Join now! Joining is absolutely free and no personal information is required.

ringleader

Liane, I just discovered you had been here. Thank you for enjoying my work. My vision isn't good enough for this fine weave any more. But I loved dong it when I could. Now I do jigsaw puzzles like yours.

nucifera9

Very pretty Ardy .Cross stitch used to be one of my hobby till had I had eye problem .

ringleader

June, how delightful to see you here. I know how addicting this could be. By now it's the eyes rather than the nerves than keep me from it -- and on Jigidi. LOL Thanks for coming by.

juneshone

I used to love doing cross-stich before my nerves got the better of me lol, counting all day, the last one I did was a Noah's Ark for my friends new baby then I found jigidi

ringleader

Thanks Ank. I'm glad you like it.

puzzeljac

Very nice Ardy. Love this image. Thanks.

ringleader

Hanne, Just got through playing with frost and glaciers at your place. You are very welcome. Thanks for visiting me.

ringleader

Oh, Pat. Always nice to see you. Glad you enjoyed the puzzle. You and Kirsten and Barb are lighting up the board so nicely. Thanks.

ringleader

Cheetahsgirl, it can be as addicting as Jigidi. Looks to me like the right number of s's! Thanks for coming by and letting me know.

ringleader

Thanks, Kirsten. Without you there would be no frames and the pictures wouldn't be as bright. I do try out your suggestions. This one is a keeper for sure. Thanks for the hugs. Here's a couple chilled ones for you ((Brhugs) Not frozen, just chilled. :-))

ringleader

Thanks, Barb. Pieces where the design is not dense are trickier to work. It's so much easier to miscount. Glad you enjoyed it.

Elfie

They are very charming and lovely, Ardy!! Thanks so very much!!

pkin38

These are so pretty ... love them...Hugs

Very pretty, I enjoy working counted crossstitch too. Oh my, is that too many s's?

RandomWorship

WOW Ardy! The work in that looks amazing! ((HUGS))

(and nice framing and big puzzle pieces!!)

tigress

This is lovely, Ardy! One can really see the detail of the stitches in the solved puzzle. A lot of work but well worth it. :-)

Why this advertisement?
  • Give us a sense of you

We always encourage Jigidi puzzlers to add an image to their profile to give their fellow puzzlers a sense of who is behind the profile name. And if you include a profile description - even with just a few selected words - it will further help the community understand who they are lucky enough to have come across on Jigidi! ♥