Please sign in to comment. Don't have a profile? Join now! Joining is absolutely free and no personal information is required.
PPM someone told me this story just this afternoon, how sad, I think I will leave wild ones alone! Thanks for the info.
This morning's newspaper had a story about two people who died, and four who were sickened, at an assisted living facility in northern California when they were fed wild mushrooms.
Robbie, if you want to taste these, you are welcome, but please be sure to update your will before you do.
Oh yes they are, ready for the frying pan PPM! I found the cactus, thanks again.
But aren't they beautiful!! Thanks so very much Varda!