Please sign in to comment. Don't have a profile? Join now! Joining is absolutely free and no personal information is required.
I rather be safe than sorry schutkleur!
I`m only taking photo`s of the mushrooms I find, Tampagirl. These red ones are poisonous, but also very distinct. I know a lot of the mushrooms I find are edible, but I also know that most of them have look-a-likes that are poisonous, sometimes even deadly. So, no, I wouldn`t dare eat the mushrooms I find!!!
I was wondering if you ever eat some of the mushrooms you find? I know some of them are poisonous and I don't know which ones, but the edible ones make for some excellent gourmet cooking! Not to mention mushrooms are very pricey in our markets here.