Jigidi puzzle creators: Chillfiltered
Every day 40.000 people from all over the world come to Jigidi to both stretch and calm their minds. And many of them create their own puzzles and share them with the rest of us ♥ Grateful for their contributions (and awfully nosy) we asked 3 puzzle creators to select and answer 3-5 questions out of a whole bunch.
In this series of 3 entries, we’re zooming in on some of the many generous puzzlers who create moments of elevation, insight, pride, and connection for us - from their own moments captured through their camera lens.
2 weeks ago, you met Lia. Today you'll meet: Chillfiltered.
How did you get started with photography?
- It started when I was about 13 when I was at school, so that means I have been taking photographs for some sixty-eight years. I started just taking pictures of my family and our holidays as well as landscapes. Since retiring, I have taken more and more as the ones I post on Jigidi show.
How do you choose which Photograph to post?
- I tend to post photos that I find interesting and tell a story. I also post quite large jigsaws as I believe that jigsaws are relaxing to do but should also make you think and keep your brain active. I like to do jigsaws that keep my brain active.
When do you grab my camera?
- Quite simply, I am never without a camera, whether it is just my mobile phone or my DSLR for specific shots, such as holidays, wildlife, and of course, my astro shots.
What do you think makes a good photograph?
- A good photograph is in the eye of the beholder. A good photo is not always taken on the most expensive equipment; a good photo is made in the brain; the camera only records the view. Ok, you need to have the experience to set the camera to record correctly what you are shooting.
Has posting photographs on Jigidi brought you something?
- Yes, it has brought me in contact with other photographers who share their work in the form of jigsaws, which I love to complete.
♥ If you’re curious to see through Chillfilter's lens, you can visit his puzzle page here.
Please sign in to comment. Don't have a profile? Join now! Joining is absolutely free and no personal information is required.