Jump to section
Jigidi is a global and social community of online jigsaw puzzle makers and solvers. We have hundreds of new and free online puzzles games for you every day - made by creative and generous puzzle creators from all over the world.
Jigidi was launched in 2007 in Denmark and is now one of the largest online puzzle communities in the world. We have more than 3 million active puzzles made by 41,000 members.
- User created jigsaw puzzles
- Bookmark, save and resume progress
- Follow users and get notifications
- Discuss with other users in the comments
- Compete with others on the leaderboard
- Create your own puzzles
- Share your puzzles with family and friends
Jigidi community runs on curiosity, creativity, and kindness. On Jigidi we celebrate what connects us and meet as people first The puzzles and connections here will let you travel the world from where you are, and no matter the level of your engagement on Jigidi, your mind and heart will get a wonderful workout.
- No political or religious content
- No post sexually objectifying content
- 1 person = 1 account
- Be kind when commenting
- Respect copyright
- Follow our image and community guidelines
What to expect in the community
Step 1: Puzzled?
Jigidi has millions of user created puzzles, so it's easy to get overwhelmed. But don't worry, you can filter the puzzles.
- 1Click a puzzle's image or title to get started
- 2Filter the puzzles by category or size
- 3Impatient? Click the "I feel lucky" button to get a random puzzle
Step 2: Pieces of a puzzle
The puzzle page is an overview of the puzzle details and a place for the community to interact and discuss the puzzle.
- 1Start solving right away
- 2Bookmark the puzzle, follow the conversation and share the puzzle with your friends
- 3Comments from the community
Step 3: Laying the pieces
Let's get solving! Put the pieces together with your mouse and watch the picture appear.
- 1Zoom in and out to get an overview
- 2Pause to get a preview or save your progress
- 3Go fullscreen to immerse yourself
- 4Missing a piece? Look for the dot at the edge
- 5Click on the logo to get back to the front page
When you join Jigidi you can create your own puzzles and contribute to the community.
- 1Choose an image from your computer
- 2Adjust difficulty with the number of pieces
- 3Create your puzzle
Now your puzzle has been created, and you can solve it yourself if you like. But we would encourage you to contribute to the community and publish it on Jigidi
Start by giving your puzzle a title and make use of the description to help our interpretation along. Consider also providing a few keywords to make your puzzle easier to find.
- 1To publish your puzzle on Jigidi toggle the ‘Publish button’
- 2Choose a category for your puzzle
- 3You must also choose how you are allowed to publish this image concerning copyright. Now, why is that you may ask yourself. The point is that all images on the Internet are owned by someone. And to prevent copyright infringements, we need to make sure you are aware of the owner’s rights
Once you have created your puzzle, you can share it with your friends via social media or mail (it does not have to be published on Jigidi for that).
If you have a website of your own and you’d like to add to it a neatly packed link to your puzzle you can embed it via this embed-function, where you’ll get the relevant HTML-code.