Rocky Springs, MS Methodist Church erected 1837 -Natchez Trace
From Wikipedia "Today, the old town site of Rocky Springs can be viewed by the public during daylight hours. The Methodist church built in 1837 is the only remaining structure, and continues to hold regular Sunday services.  Some remnants of the town can be viewed along a short loop trail, including a post office safe and a cistern. Placards placed along the trail by the NPS offer historical information about the town's growth and decline. A small graveyard adjacent to the church is maintained, and is the grave site of some the original settlers"