MestoTábor - town Camp
At the beginning, the town was called Fort. Started is probably King Ottokar, who in this way intended to limit the power and territorial expansion ambitious aristocratic families. During the rebellion against the king Vítkovci Fort succumbed. Leaving only the remains of fortifications and urban citadel - castle Kotnov. In March 1420, the city seized the followers of Jan Hus complex reform of learning from the nearby Sezimova the mouth to the surrounding villages. On the ruins of Fort began to build a new home, where they wanted to build a better world. Thus began the most famous chapter in the history of the city, which have now adopted the Hussite name Fort on Mount Tabor. After thirty years Hussite fortress fight against domestic and foreign enemies. The administrators and preachers fought struggles for political and religious independence.