Bookmarked Bookmark Solve this jigsaw puzzle later
ShareShare with your friends
ReportReport as inappropriate
35 pieces
48 solves
Solve puzzle

Thanks for sharing. Here is your html-code:

Why are you reporting this puzzle?

This was supposed to be a bell pull. The designer who was redoing the bedroom suggested doing it horizontally to hang above the bed. Since each tile was square that was no problem. When it was completed she mounted it on velvet and hung it between two white decorative poles over the headboard
Why this advertisement?

Comments

Please sign in to comment. Don't have a profile? Join now! Joining is absolutely free and no personal information is required.

ringleader

Thanks, Gail. We enjoyed how it came out. If they hadn't been squares it wouldn't have worked.

Gaillou

What a great idea to do it horizontally! I love delft and you did a beautiful job on it, Ardy.

ringleader

Thanks, Laurajane. Glad you enjoyed it.

laurajane

Another beautiful and delicate one, Ardy. Thanks so much.

ringleader

Hi Kirsten. I saw the one yesterday but just followed your link and looked at the rest of them. Those are old and I can imagine very valuable. Thanks. Some days I get to scroll through everything and others I don't.

ringleader

Wow Ank. You're right up there is the middle. Love the starry board. Thanks. I expect to put the complete picture up tomorrow.

RandomWorship

Hi Ardy, I wondered if you'd seen Joyce's delft tiles? Different media, but I thought you may be interested. in looking. She's posted all four of a set of seasons now. They're under this profile:
http://www.jigidi.com/user_profile.php?name=cakes47&p=1

puzzeljac

Hi Ardy, sometimes I go fast. Look what a nice place at the board.
This one is also very pretty. I can't wait to see the picture above the bed.

ringleader

Jan, I had forgotten about this piece until Barb asked if I didn't have some more embroidery to post. I got to looking around and saw this. I see it every day but hadn't thought of it as puzzles. Tomorrow I'll show a picture of it above the headboard of the bed. You are so very welcome, Jan. Love your visits, your comments and your star!! Thank YOU.

JiggyBelle

I can't decide which I like more, the little boy /dog or the sail boat. What a wonderful group this has been. Thanks so much, Ardy!

ringleader

I was so impressed by the shadings in her designs, Hanne. Both designers there produced much lovelier things than what I had known in the embroidery world before. Glad you enjoyed it.

Elfie

The way the very limited colours are used is magnificent really!! Thanks so very much Ardy!!

ringleader

Thanks, Pat. Always glad to see you. First place on the board. Love it.

ringleader

Hi Barb. Glad you enjoyed it. I'll show the piece in its place on the wall tomorrow. You beat me by 13 seconds on this one. That's the more normal state of affairs. LOL

pkin38

Beautiful ... thanks Ardy.. you do such gorgeous work.

tigress

Thanks for alerting me to this, Ardy. I'm only sorry to see this series end. They really are fun to do and I enjoy the end result. Such lovely work! :-)

Why this advertisement?