Kaple - chapel
80 solvesSolve puzzle
Above the town Prachatice, in the woods on the hillside of the Libin is a brick chapel Philip Neri. Was completed and consecrated in 1861 on the site of the original wooden buildings in the alleged medicinal springs. The path through the woods to the chapel is lined with chapels with 14 Stations of the Cross.