Please sign in to comment. Don't have a profile? Join now! Joining is absolutely free and no personal information is required.
Aveling & Porter 2-2-0WTG rail locomotive No.9449 "The Blue Circle." The locomotive was originally built in 1926 for use at the Snodland Works of Holborough Cement Co. Ltd., Kent, which was later to become Blue Circle Cement.The engine was the 130th and last traction engine railway locomotive built by Aveling & Porter and is believed to be the only one still in existence.
maybe it was used for pushing box cars from one place to another